Friday, July 19, 2013

Soooo Many Announcements at Convention!

No...I'm not physically in Salt Lake City, enjoying this year's Annual Stampin Up! Convention...although I'm there in spirit!  However, I do have many friends there...and a couple people that are doing their best to keep me up-to-date on all the cool announcements!! 

So...special Thanks to Kathy & Jena for keeping me up to speed! 

I've found more info on the Demo Website so that I can share this exciting information with all of you!

Have you ever wanted a stamp but couldn't find the perfect image? Maybe you have a special family logo or a sketch you'd like to have as a stamp. Well now she can! Undefined is Stampin' Up!'s new stamp carving product line. You define the rubber stamp any way you want.
When you carve your very own stamp, you have will have an entirely new and different creative experience. And when you're finished, you will have created a one-of-a-kind stamp!

How exactly do you carve a stamp? Watch the video for a tutorial...HERE! 
Then make sure you contact me to order yours TODAY! 
YES, these are available to order NOW
 
Want more exciting news?!? 
Check back often or Subscribe so you don't miss a single post!

1 comment: