Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

I will admit that I spent the whole day yesterday, recuperating from my daughter's 1st Birthday on Sunday!  It's amazing how fast this year has gone & I find myself often thinking about what I was doing this time last year...1 year ago today, I was waiting to get released from the hospital to bring my baby girl home...very impatiently, I must admit!
 
Here we are...waiting for the release paper-work...
I think I was even pacing! ;)
 Papa was ready too...
probably just as nervous as he was excited!
 Little Saffron didn't really know what was going on...
she was just enjoying her nap!

& here we are 1 year later!!!
She's gotten soo big & has soo much personality now!  It's been an amazing journey so far & it's only going to keep getting better!

 What an awesome year it has been!
Here's to the next great year of adventures!
 
Hope you decide to join us!
~Cybil




 

No comments:

Post a Comment