Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wacky Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day!
I must say that Saffron's party on Sunday really wore me out!  Last week I was so busy getting ready for the party, I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything this week.
 
I do want to share with you the banner that I made for her party!  My friends made an awesome banner for her baby shower & it's been hanging above her crib since before she was born...but now it's time to replace it with this one...

 
I used Stampin' Up!'s NEW Build a Banner Simply Created Kit (Item #133507), which are awesome because they are canvas instead of paper!  The Kit comes with stencils to make the background designs...with a few ink pads and sponge daubers, you can make them as light or as dark as you wish!
 
The Rosettes are made with the Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die (Item #125594) & the Big Shot Machine (Item #113439) using a retired Designer Series Paper in Elegant Eggplant.
The bases for the letters are cut on the Big Shot Machine with the Labels Collection Framelits (Item #125598) & embossed with a few different embossing folders...Chevron (Item #127749), Perfect Polka Dots (Item #117335) & Clouds (Retired).
The Cardstock colors are Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant & Bermuda Bay.
I also used my Cricut Machine & the Rock Princess Cartridge to make the font. 
 
If you have any questions about the products or techniques used, or you would like to order a Kit or even a completed Banner of your own custom design, please don't hesitate to ask!!

 
I hope you all are enjoying a little peek into my daughter's 1st Birthday Celebration!
~Cybil


 


No comments:

Post a Comment