Monday, September 23, 2013

MDS Monday! (MDSM32)

 
I'm also honored to be mentioned again this week!  Come join us so you can be mentioned too! 
 
 I went into MDS & had it randomly select a color grouping for me to use...& I put this card together!
(Yes, I know it's a little different from the sketch...that's the glorious thing about INSPIRATION!!!  You don't have to copy it exactly!)
I was almost too simple, but I love the way it turned out!!
 
Then I hopped over to the Fab Friday Challenge to see what they were up to this week...since I hadn't checked in over there in a while...& I LOVED their color combo too!  So I re-did the card to match their color challenge!  Although I had it done in enough time to submit it, I didn't want to post my creation quite yet. (I look forward to my MDS Monday posting!)  Even though I didn't submit it, I still love it & wanted to share! 
This was also super easy to change the colors! 
All you have to do is: Insert a duplicate page & click on each element & change it's color!  Can you imagine how sweet it will be to make baby cards...quick design & then change the colors to boy, girl or neutral?!?  Or even birthday cards?!? 
 
I LOVE MY MDS SOFTWARE!!!!!
If you'd like to learn more about it, let me know!  Classes will be starting soon! 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  If you like what you read, please consider Following so you don't miss a single post!
~Cybil


 

4 comments:

  1. I love that you didn't follow the sketch exactly! And you're right - that IS the beauty of inspiration... just gives you a jumping off point :) Super fun colours in this card and I love the quote! Thanks for joining us this week at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sketch - it turned out great. I love the chevrons - and it rocks in both colours. Thanks for playing along with us again at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun way to use the layout with a button and chevrons for the border strip! Is the quote a stamp image or did you create it yourself? Really "wonderful". Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! The quote is a stamp image from the Be Awesome Today Easel Calendar Template Download (Item #131008). I haven't actually used it to make a calendar yet, but I love the sentiments in it! :)

      Delete