Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Wonders!

Well, it's Wednesday again...half-way through the week...hump-day...that much closer to the weekend...whatever gets you through the week, I guess. ;)  I've never really had an issue with Wednesdays...they are good days!  & this week is no exception...although I could ask for better weather...the near-constant rain & over-cast skies we've had the last 3 days are starting to drain my energy...I NEED the sun to thrive & I am trying to patiently wait for it's return.  In the mean-time, there has been more movie-watching, couch-laying, & napping here than normal...& it's the weather's fault!  Luckily hubby understands! :)

But on to better things...the Wednesday Wonders!!!!!  Well, these were actually released yesterday, which would make them Tuesday Treasures...but my blog post went out before these showed up, so I'm sharing them today!

Another NEW Photopolymer Stamp Set!!!!!
 Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set 
Item #134622 
$13.95

 



And NEW Digital Downloads including this FREE Wallpaper for your computer!

Starlight October Wallpaper - Digital Download
Item #134989
FREE!
 
 
To see the other NEW Digital Downloads, CLICK HERE!
 
I'm a bit off on my sales & recruiting goals for this month, so if you would like to purchase anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!  It is the perfect time of year to get a serious move on your Holiday shopping & I have gift ideas for just about anyone on your list...& Gift Certificates too!  I would love to help you get your shopping done & I would love for your help in meeting my goals!  I hope to hear from you soon.
 
Have a crafty day & thank you for stopping by!
~Cybil
 

No comments:

Post a Comment